Sunday, August 16, 2015

Day 37: Port Augusta Rest Day

Another lovely day once the fog lifted. Collis and I went out for breakfast then onto the flea market where I bought up big again. After this we went to the Arid Lands Botanical Gardens.

In the afternoon I dropped Collis off at the races before Jacquei and I went back to the botanical gardens for lunch. Peter arrived here just as we were finishing. Great local food at the gardens and plenty of it.

Group dinner tonight with Peter cooking a lamb roast, Di and Doug doing the veggies and gravy, Collis and I contributed a Quandong pie (bought at the market) and Jacquei bought a bottle of red wine. Jim doesn't like roast lamb so he went to the pub for dinner. He had sausages and mash. Great meal- thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment