Thursday, August 20, 2015

Day 41: Gawler Rest Day

It's supposed to be 22 degrees today which sounds like a heatwave after the cold weather we have had this leg. Jacquei and I decided to go for a drive to check out some of the villages in the area and have breakfast out. We stopped at a little place called Williamstown which had the best op shop I have ever seen. I didn't buy anything but it was all so beautifully presented and the staff were absolute treasures. Breakfast was great as well.

Jacquei then went out for lunch with a friend, Collis took Peter into Adelaide and was then going to pick up Jen from the airport. I just did some shopping. Jim went to breakfast with Doug, Di and Peter and then I'm not sure how everyone's day panned out. Except for Doug, who managed to get his bike fixed. So he can ride with the group tomorrow.

Our two new riders are Jen and Neil.

No comments:

Post a Comment