Sunday, July 26, 2015

Day 15: Esperence Rest Day

So nice to sleep in again this morning. I ended up taking half a sleeper so I could get a good nights sleep. I was still woken by someone chatting away in the early hours of the morning. First off I thought he must have been on the phone or talking in his sleep but then someone was answering him. A bit annoying but at least we got to sleep in till 7 am when woken by someone looking for laundry detergent. Not too bad as we had gone to bed around 8 pm, so close to 11 hours.

Collis and I have offered to drive the riders out to Cape Le Grand today but Jacquei, Di and Doug decided they weren't all that interested.

 So Collis took the boys and Jacquei and I had a girls day in town with shopping and lunch. I ended up buying myself some thermal pyjamas and Jacquei surprised me with some merino bed socks. I can't wait to go to bed tonight. The boys loved Cape Le Grand and it seems like it is a four day visit next time.

It has rained on/off all day but it is forecast for clearing skies tomorrow. The washing didn't dry at all so it was wait in line for the dryer and then 5 spins later most of the washing was finished. Pumpkin soup and crusty bread for dinner- great.

Got a text from Sam to say they made it to Salmon Gums and yes it did rain most of the day but all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment